Samstag, 27. September 2008

ouf!

what a day, I'm so tired and so totally without energy.
this day was so exhaustig because I was babysitting for 4 hours for 4 kids, so busy the whole time, but vicky was there so it was good.
but the two little boys 1 & 2 were almost crying the whole time, one becuase he wanted attention and the other one because he wanted his mum, the whole time. after 3 hours a little bit annoying^^
but I got $ 50 for this, so not bad for only 4 hours.
perhaps I can do more times;)
last week at school we got our grade reports, I did good in almost every subject
in math, science, life&team sports and french a A, the best grade, in english with 0.4 points a B and in History a C, but that's not that bad, becuase I made two A's since the report, so no more C's, I'm pretty sure;)
and next saturday the day, i'm sooooooooooo excited, but it will be so funny, I'm sure, really, epecially because my date is such a nice boy from my english class^^
Yesterday I was shopping and I got a jacket with dots, so cute and a blouse, very pretty, but I still need boots and a skirt, so more shopping!!!!!!

1 Kommentar:

web hat gesagt…

"OOOOh such a nice Boy from my english-class"...
Pass bloss auf meine Kleine ^^

Ich komm grade von einem Treffen mit dem Staatspräsidenten von Managua, war sehr cool (Vor allem das gratis Essen)...ja ich bin wichtig!!
Ansonsten ist und ein klitzekleines schneeweisses Kätzchen zugelaufen (mit einem einzigen schwarzen Fleck auf dem Kopf), mal schauen ob wirs behalten...
Espero, que estès bien...
Saludos y un abrazo
HGH