Donnerstag, 4. September 2008

Ok
I'm trying to tell you all the important thing which are hppening here in the big USA
Now at school there is the time were every teacher has his quizes and tests.
Tomorrow for example I'm gonna have my third U.S History test and my second frech and my third Pre-Calc test, so I really very very busy at the moment.
The last Monday was Labor Day, really cool because i don't have to go to school there. At the long weekend we drove to Dollywood, a funpark only 1 hour away;)
We went to the waterpark there, it was awsome^^
we had the whole day, but after 4 hours sun& water we had enough and so we returned to our hotel^^
At saturday evening we ate Habachi grill, that's when they cook your meals in front of you, it was great, but it was so much, that we took nearly the half at home^^
We lived in a great hotel, with a jaccuzi in one of the bedrooms, yes weird, really weird;)
on sunday we were at the waterpark and at the evening at a huge aquarium, with so many fishes, and I took alot of pictures, which i can schow you perhaps one time^^
At monday, Labor Day, we slept soooooooo long, and had then lunch at 11.30, very funny because we were the first who ate at the restaurant at this day^^
After the lunch we went to an ice-cream parlour: marble slap.
there you can choose a flavour and things you wanted to put into your Ice-cream, I had white chocolate with caramel and m&m, veryu, very tasty^^
This week was Spirit week at school, but nobody really cares about that, except the cheerleader.

Tomorrow is the big Tuscola(my school) - Pisgah (another Highschool) game, which is the most popular game in Haywood county.
I'm so excited, because so many people will be there. And after the game, at one of my friends house, Pattys, is a sleepover, I think it will be sooooo funny;)

It's very cool here at the colons, and I don't have any problems. But Esteban began to play the trombone and so he has to practise it sounds so weird^^
He always scares me, when he is playing very near to my ears without saying anything;))))

I think that's everything important at the moment, but i'm not really sure.
Oh yeah i tried to but some pictures at myt blog, but it doesn't really work, so don't be mad, I trying to show you pictures as soon as I can^^
Love you all

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hey du, ich will deine Email-Adresse,
heute hatte ich das erste mal Leichtathletik und ich muss noch mein Hausi machen und was weiss ich und essen, ich hab so einen riessen Hunger!!!
lieb dich

Kati

web hat gesagt…

Hallo Schwesterchen freut mich, dass du das mit dem Zähler hinbekommen hast...nicht schlecht.
So pass auf wegen den Fotos:
1.Du gehst auf www.picasaweb.google.com
2. Du loggst dich da mit dem passwort und dem Nutzernamen(email) von Blogspot ein.
3. DAnn einfach auf hochladen (möglichst kleine Fotos)
4.Bildunterschriften etc...
5.Dann gehst du bei Blogspotzu Layout und fügst eine Diaschau hinzu (musst glaub ich nochmal deinen Picasa nutzernamen eingeben oder so) und fertig

Viele Grüße und mach dir keinen STress wegen mama und papa ...die schreiben schon

web hat gesagt…

Hey SChwesterherz hab grad mit Mam und Pap und Hedi und Simon telefoniert...allles im LOt.
Sie sind nur im OUtback und kommen schwer ans Internet. Aber du kannst sie ja auch mal anrufen auf MAmas Handy :0049-175-1859849
MAchs gut und lass dich nciht stresen, und werd ja nich dick ^^ du schreibst ja viel vom Essen...
ein Knuddel vom Grossen