Sonntag, 21. September 2008

hey there


I'm in the homecoming court!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I made it
I'm so happy about that, because only four girls from my grade got into it, and I made it!!!!I know I'm repeating myself but I just so happy^^

Now I have to go clothes shopping because they have stict rules, what I'm alowed to wear and what not!

I'm not allowed to wear a dress, and I have to wear a skirt and a jacket, but the skirt has to have at least knee length and it forbidden to see skin when you wear a jacket!!! They are so crazy.

Except for that nothing really special happened last week, but it was so funny when they announced, who's in the court.

because there they said alle the other names first and then:' Johanna The german Girl'

Now everybody knows me as the german girl^^

At Friday there was a Footballgame, and my school won again, but we pip. In the last minute we made a touchdown and won 17-14, everybody was so glad.

everybody saysthat this is a good year for me to come to the US, because last year Tuscola was so bad and lost almost every single game^^

But I wasn't paying so much attontion at the game because I had to kept myself warm. I was even so stupid to wear shorts!!!

At the evening at about 6 o'clock, when I left from home it was so sunny and warm, but then at about 8:30 it got cloder and colder and so I sat down with a blanket over my knees, so that I won't freeze^^

But it was funny^^

From yesterday to today my little Hostsister had her birthday party, so cute.

The whole house was decorated but so kitchy^^




This was her borthday cake for today, but i'm gonna make a blackforestcake for her real Birthday, which is on Tuesday, so if you think about it brings badluck, to do something like that^^That was at hte table, cute isn't it^^




That were their glasses, where they drank Hawaiian punch out of them^^



The whole table, everthing with flowers, bright colors, ...



And what is very important for a hawaiian theme, the language, so Aloha to everybody^^


And the important person for the birthday, Vicky;)

1 Kommentar:

web hat gesagt…

AIAIAIiiiiii...Kokosnüsse bis zu Umfallen !