Montag, 15. September 2008

homecoming

hey
I'm back^^
since thursday, not very much happened, but I just wanted to write something for you, so everyboday can comment it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^
this weekend i was at the Asheville Malll, a huge, huge center for everything^^
I bought a sweater and some gifts, for my little sister, ...(both, the one here and teh one at germany^^)
I've also seen this beuatiful dress, but I didn't need it at the moment^^
But at the summer I'm going to go Prom Dress shopping with a lot of my friends:)
I'm sooooooooooooo excited about homecoming, because the game is at my Birthday;) and today I was nominated for homecoming court.
it's a pity that i can't be Homecoming queen, but only a Senoir can be the queen. but the court also goes on the football field in nice dresses and with flowers and ...
In a few days there are the final elections, and I really hope the a lot are gonna vote for me^^
It would be such a great experience^^
tomorrow it is picture day, arrrrgh, let's see what's going on^^
Oh yeh, about the school, last friday I had my first Advanced Placement Scinece test, it was soooooooooooooooooo difficult, and I didn't know allt eh word, although I used my dictionnaire
But the teacher is very nice, and so he allowed me to take the test home and finish it there^^
but I think this test is not gonna cout for me^^
see ya
love you all

2 Kommentare:

Julie hat gesagt…

maan Jojo,
das hört sich ja alles so super an.
Ich finds toll, dass es dir in NC gefällt.
Liebe Grüße aus Landshut
Lina
<333

Anonym hat gesagt…

hey meine kleene,
ruf mich doch am we mal an, das wuerde mich so freuen und dann koennen wir wieder ratschen, das tat echt gut eine vertraute stimme zu hoeren!!!
lieb dich
Kati