Freitag, 10. Oktober 2008

birthday!!!!!!!!!!

so, I think now it is time for a new blog, I know I hadn't wrote for sooooooooooooooo(you all know I love this word^^) long, but now I have news
It's my Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sweet 16!^^
so, today was a really busy day, because today was homecoming, too.
first in the morning I had a breakfast with chocolate chip pancakes, and the chocolate things were melted so it was absolutely delicious, and i had strawberrys, too^^mhmmmmmmmmmmm
and mum thanks for the call, it made me happy <3>
then I left for school, that was a little bit weird, because i brought ballons for a girl, whose birthday was today too, and so it looked loke I'm bringing myself ballons;)
Funny, so i was at school, carrying around the ballons, and I went into the Bandroom for my first period and on my desk there were ballons and a rose and such a cut card;) that was so sweet
but the ballonbs were a little bit annoying when I was playing flute, but I made it^^
Oh yeah, good news between, now I'm playiing first flute at the band, I'm sooooooo happppppy^^
back to today:
so after band I was carriyng around MY ballons, so everybody saw thet it was my birthday^^ but some people really belived I had them just for fun, or because of Homecoming, funny^^
Third period I realized that my English teachers birthday was today too, sooooooooo funny^^
For lunch i brought leah(the other girl, who had birthday) Muffins, or Cupcakes, how they call it here and eveybody could see our table, because it was full with ballons^^
and after lunch, Sarah, another friend gave me this cute, very sweet chocolate cake with sparkeling icing ;)
Later the day in 6th period the whole class sang for me, actually pretty good^^
then in the middle of 6th period I checked out, that means I left the school earlier because I had an hairappointement for styling it for the evening
so i was there, but we had to wait a little bit, because the one, who should style me, had lunch, so we waited
then we decided what I'm gonna do, I had/have my hair curled put up at the back of my head with about 50 clipper and tons of hairspray in it, so it doesn't fell like hair anymore, I'm nor sure how I'm gonna get that out, but I'm gonna try it^^
so, my lady who was fixing the hair worked about 1 1/2 hours, so after that i was a little bit in a hurry and had only about ten minutes to get ready for the pictures, I know very, very short, but I made it
So I and Fil went to the lake, where they took pictures for the yearbook with a very pretty background






that's me and my hostdad in front of this beautiful lake ;)




and we took other pictures with the girls



AND only the Junior girls togther( Lauren,Me, Kirklin and Rachel)



so after the pictures we left and went home for my birthday dinner : Lasagna and chocolate cake with back forrest topping ;) super delicous, at the dinner I got my present a bacelet on which I can add things, there is already a little present, a Football and a Big T( for Tuscola my school) on it, so when I;ll be back in Germany I will have the whole thing full with memories^^



then we finally left for the game:



TUSCOLA-FRANKLIN, ;)



I was so nervous at the beginning but it was ok, we just went to get our flowers for the jacket and then we had time to 2 minutes before halftime. at that time we met right next to the stage, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh



So they called everybody, blah blah blah name grade daughter of, eskorted by, ...





so we were at the stage and then they announced the homecoming queen, a really pretty girl, whos in my french class;)



after that we actually were done for the whole game so I walked around with my friend, even my shoes killed me, almost^^

AND tuscola won the game 44-18, so pretty pretty good^^

2 Kommentare:

web hat gesagt…

hey hanni mausi schatzi watzi...
den geburtstagsstress gut überstanden?
Jetzt darfst du ja schon bier trinken (in deutschland^^) ajajaj
Ja...skype mich mal:
getter55 heiß ich

bis die tage, hab dich lieb
der große

web hat gesagt…

Achja neue Adresse:

Iglesia Luterana "FE y Esperanza"
Aptado: P-151 Telcor Las Piedrecitas
Managua, Nicaragua
Voluntario Hans Georg Hoellerer

keep it real