Samstag, 23. August 2008

yeah I'm back to tell you everything what's happening^^
school is ok at the moment, but they are changing my schedule everyday, so I have to go to new teacher,pupils, and to another Lunch, so bad.
And in every class I have to make new friends, but I don't worry about this, because everybody wants to know a lot about germany, so they're talking to me^^ ;) :)
but I have some friend in my new classes so it is ok.
yesterday evening i was out with Alex(a girl) who lives not far away from us.We went with a lot of other girl to the Tuscola Football game with is every friday, it was my firt american football game so I was very, very, very excitet.
But the game wasn't so fun, and I realized that nobody's really watching the game^^
They have got a student section there, which directly behind the cheerleaders. They are sooooooooooooooooooo stupid, jumping around and cheering, I had an entertainment for this evening^^
At the game I tried-for the first time of my live- Funnel cakes, they are sooooooooooooooooooooooo good.
It's like a pancake cooked in hot oil, and eaten with sooooooooooo much powdered sugar, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh
I love them;)
Oh yeah, I have one soooooooooooooo funny History teacher, Mrs. Sutton, and on thursday, sche was in the class, and told everybody, that I'm an Exchange Student, thats not bad but then she stars to tlak, how much courage you need, to do something like that, and especially in the Junior year, which is so important, and i and the other exchange student are two of her heroes, I was sitting there, and thinking; what's going on?????????????????
back to today,
today my little host-sister Vicktoria had a soccer game, like every saturday, and i went with her.
Unfortunately thay lost 4:0, what a pity^^
after the game we went to a BBQ restaurant, sooooooooooooo good, my first real american BBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tomorrow, I will go to church and then to an orintation in Asheville for all the Exchange student, who are living in this area.
oh yes yesterday was black & gold day, because of the Football games. The colors of tuscola are Black & gold, but I hadn't something gold . But this doesn't matter, because only the Football player and the Cheerleaders were wearing black & gold.
yes the meals in the cafeteria isn't getting bewtter, but yesterday there was potatoe day, and so they had stuffed potatoes, good.
for the mometn I think there nothing to talk about, and I try to write everything down, but I can't promise
love you all

6 Kommentare:

Florian Nadolny hat gesagt…

dein englisch hat ja auch mal macken :P:D

Tatiana hat gesagt…

jojo:)
also ich find den blog gut, der flo soll ma ruhig sein^^

lieb dich<3

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hey Jojo,
ich bins mal wieder...
Bei mir gehts jetzt dann auch los in 24 Stunden und 29Minuten sitz ich auch im Flieger auf dem Weg nach New York...
Ich hab schon voll den Bammel!!!
Aber wenn ich das so bei dir durchlese, dann hört sich das ja voll toll an!!!!!!!!!
Hab dich lieb <333
Kati

web hat gesagt…

Hey Du,}
Sag mal kann des sein, dass bei dir die Tasten klemmen, oder sooooooooo??
Aber ich versteh dass einfach mal soooooooo,...es gefaeeeeeeellt dir ?!
Nicargua rockt auf jeden Fall derbe...bin jetzt mit der Sprachschule fertig und fang am MOntag an zu arbeiten...
BACANAL und liebe Gruesse!!!
Dein Grosser Bruder

Anonym hat gesagt…

schreibst du mir mal bitte deine email-adresse, damit ich dir eine schreiben kann...

hab dich lieb
kati

Jojo hat gesagt…

ok, ich schreib sie einfach mal hier rein, und zwar hoellerer-johanna@web.de
hoffe bei dir lauft alles gut, ich bin auf jeden fall vollends zufrieden^^
HDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSDL