Montag, 18. August 2008

greatings

hey, there in germany,
how's it going there? everything ok?
herer in NC it's very cool, but i'm a little bit nervous because i have to go to school tomorrow, and I don't know anybody who's going there.
NYC was such a great thing, but it was a littel bit too short. We only drove around with the bus and we went shoppin very often.
America is just like I imagined it, here in the western you est sooooooooo often fastfood, I hope I won't get too much weight^^
now I have to stop for know, but if I have more times I'm going to write all the details
Luv ya

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hey Jojo, bei mir wirds schön langsam auch ernst, aber freu mich, dass dir NYC so gut gefallen hat, hoffentlich find ich es auch so toll^^
Noch 6Tage, dann ist es so weit und ich find jetzt schon alles so schlimm!!!
Hattest du denn schon schlimmes Heimweh???

Vermiss dich...
Hab dich entz lieb!!!
Kati