Dienstag, 19. August 2008

school aaaaargh

oh my gosh, today was my firt day at school, and i was soooooooooooooooo scaried about it
But is wasn't bad as I imgined it, all the people were very nice, and I think I met some new friends^^
firt I went in and everybody was sitting at the place, only some jerks don't have a seat.
after this we had to say the american hymne with your hand on your heart, relly crazy now we got soooooooooooooooooooooo much stuff, which we have to return signed.
then I had my first lesson, Science, but hadn't done anything ther, because we went to the auditorium to listen to the school principal.
after it, my second lesson, PE, but we were only sitting in front of the gym and waiting for the lessons end :), I'm in girls sports and we have a man who teaches us, very crazy.
then i went to the band room, but there the band teaches told me, that I here at the wrong lesson, now I have to change my schedule.
after this lesson i had french at a very strange teacher. I took French III, but it wasn't very difficult, we only had to ask the teacher, Mr. Fox, some questions on French, and I realized, that I can't speak french very well^^. It's so hard for me to understand american people speaking French, they have a soooooooooooooo great accent.
Now French was over I had to got to my English class, ther I meet the other Exchange stundent, but she's from Korea, so she talk English not so good^^
The teacher is kind of crazy, because at first he read a poem from one-for me-unknown writer^^, after this year I think I will know him;)
Then, at the end iof the english class, I meet some new friends, with which i went to Lunch.
The lunch at high school is divided in 3 groups, so not the whole school is at the cafeteria at the same time.
the Food I got there, was just the tyoical american fast food, pizza, hamburgers, french fries and some kind of chicken stuff. they had salad too, but it look not very good^^
Although the pupils are divided in 3 groups the cafeteria was very crowded and I was so lucky, that I had some people, who knows the school;)
after luch I had to go to Algebra, there nothing special happened. But I hope maths isn't going too hard for me.
So at the end of maths class I had my last lesson, U.S. History, wher I got some homework for today, strange!!!!
after i went home, I had to go back to school, because there was volleyball practising, which i was waching for. But now i'm in the team, I hope;)
after the practice i went to Walmart, because i need some things for school and i also bought Hotpants for Volleyball;))
Now i have to stop, because the dinner is ready, chicken mmmmmh
love you all

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hey Jojo,
wir sinds ,Regina und Kati.
Wir haben uns gerade gefragt, ob du schon einen von unseren superdupermegatollen Zetteln gelesen hast...
und hast du?
Was war denn dein Feeling nach dem ersten bzw. dem zweiten Schultag????

Haben dich lieb <333

Ginchen und Kati

Jojo hat gesagt…

hey, ich schreibs jetzzt einfach als kommentar, vielleciht kommt ihr auf die idee und lest die^^
ja ich hab schon 2 gebrauch, gleich am anfang, da wars abend echt voll schlimm, aba im moment is eigentlich alles voll cool
aber ich hab die zettel ned so ganz kapiert, acuh ned so schlimm, ich behalte sie in der ordnung, wie ich sie aufgemacht hab und zeigs euch dann^^
schule is eecht voll cool, hab mcich auch schon mit ein paar angefreundet, aber die schule hat sooooooooooooooo viel leute, die kann ich gar ned alle kennenlernen, und ausserdem bin ich in jedem kurs mit anderen leuten zusammen, voll dumm, naja hier is alles im gruenen bereich, noch^^
HESSSSSSSSSDL jojo

Anonym hat gesagt…

Haben sie dir denn wenigstens gefallen????
wir haben uns doch sooooooooo viel Mühe gegeben...

HdGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGdL

Kati

Ich bekomm noch die Krise, bei mir funktioniert das Passwort nie!!!